Monday, May 28, 2018

Wrong Side Of Reality

Wrong Side Of Reality
© Surazeus
2018 05 28

This morning I wake up on the wrong side
of reality, looking through the eye
of infinite truth to see naked light
searing visions of our struggle to live
in every neuron of my flashing brain.

They shot the president in his black car
and now our men are walking on the moon,
and though I grew up in dire poverty
I own three mansions, ten cars, and one yacht
because I know how to sell people lies.

I left my wife and three children last year
to live with my beautiful secretary
half my age, who loves it when I buy diamonds,
and wants to live in Paris every summer
where she can paint the statues of dead gods.

I punch the mirror with my fist because
strange anger surges through my naked heart
and drives me through the broken door of faith
to wander dark streets with indifferent rain
so I can tell the oak tree why I am.

My consciousness consists of frequencies
of quantum energy vibrating love
which urges curiosity to feel
totality buzz with bright resonance
of electromagnetic vibes through growth.

I hear the nexus of the universe
call me with electric impulse of truth
to navigate unified galaxy
on special journey to connect my soul
at crossroads of hope to the grid itself.

Reality beams with bold messengers
immersed in love to self-actualize proof
of honest success which invocates shift
into quantum potentiality
inherent in the nexus of my mind.

My goal in quest of interstellar spirit
is plant seeds of transcendence in our hearts
through ultrasonic energy of words
via quick psionic wave oscillations
to refine suffering into lessons learned.

I taste electric sparks in stratosphere
of hyper-conscious insight to the key
that helps remove barriers to success
when we summon current of aspirations
to reveal dreamscape of our secret truth.

The quantum matrix beams with soul vibrations
to help us navigate ethereal maze
ruled by illusions our brains must invent
unless we eradicate deeper meaning
to look within and awaken the spirit.

Now I am the traveler of the cosmos,
fusing nature in complex paradigm
which opens third eye of my naked truth,
but nothing can disrupt my quest for breath
when I sing at the crossroads of real life.

The oak tree believes nothing that I say
so I glide through the forest to discover
the mirror doorway from another realm
through which I stumble on my quest for water
and run to escape delusions I conjure.

Though I run faster than rumors in wind
all delusions I once believed as true
flash deceptive pathway through maze of eyes
which leads me to the locked door of your home
where I see my face in the silent glass.

I sell my company for enough money
to travel the world on my quest for truth
then go to drink with friends to my success
but only skulls on seats sing in my choir
so I meditate sunrise on the beach.

I drive blue Cadillac to office tower
where I inhabit the office of words
and design ontology of success
to advertise the secret of true love
if you purchase this product built on faith.

We dance wild in rain on the muddy hill
while the wizard twangs electric guitar
which vibrates peaceful love across the land
to transform warplanes into butterflies
if we find the garden of paradise.

I drop out of the culture of oppression,
I tune in to the frequency of love,
and I turn on my cosmic consciousness
to find the divinity within me
and express my revelation of truth.

When I activate my neural equipment,
programmed deep in genetic coils of hope,
I become sensitive to many levels
of consciousness rippling in waves of matter,
triggered by words to engage spirit vibes.

I interact in harmony with things
to externalize material thoughts
and gain perspective through exploring search
for archetypal nodes within the mind
which reflect patterns of social expression.

I actively select the graceful process
to detach from all unconscious commitments
then find my singularity of spirit
choosing mobile change in expansive sequence
of personal development through love.

I sit on the beach of sparkling white sand
and watch crystal blue waves splash in sunlight
to echo vibrations of cosmic mind
sparkling inside my fragile skull for hours
beyond infinity of dreaming eyes.

Sitting on street corners with cardboard sign,
I bless people walking by to their jobs
who drop money in my hat but avoid
cosmic truth shimmering in my hopeful eyes
till police ticket me for loitering.

Carrying everything I own in backpack,
I walk city streets in old tattered shoes,
sit in the town library reading novels
till they close, then walk to woods by the river
where I sleep under stars in cardboard box.

I live on wrong side of reality,
lost long ago on my quest for the truth
chasing elusive butterfly of love
that lead me through the labyrinth of lies
to my paradise by the nameless river.

No comments:

Post a Comment