Tuesday, May 29, 2018

On The Flosculous Moon

On The Flosculous Moon
© Surazeus
2018 05 29

Despite the apoptosis of my brain
I like to drink the aspergillum rain
and through natation find its pulsing core
because I am the opsimath of lore.

Exploring our paludal paradise
through operose engagement in the real,
I will obnubilate the prayer of ice,
then my orectic play for power conceal.

Too long I was the famulus of fame
to sing fucagious secret of the light,
but now my gasconade reveals my name
throughout the luculent code of thought flight.

Appearing as funambulist of words
before tellurian tribes who know the truth,
I come appointed thurifer of birds
to learn zetetic methods of the sleuth.

Since I became Aeolist of our world
I must recite abderian spells of love
to play the nelipot who maps the land
and translates psithurisms of the mind.

Be sure to laugh at my new witzelsucht
since tarantism cripples my wild heart
so sphallolalia might just save our souls
before I bombilate my epic tale.

While I employ adoxography well
I pause at pungent scent of petrichor
to practice quick thelemic scene in Hell
since strikhedonia opens every door.

Now that I run the lubitorium
while singing in soft Lethean afternoon
I compose patriotic enconium
when we make love on the flosculous moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment