Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Will Of Your Consent

Will Of Your Consent
© Surazeus
2018 05 01

She dances in the back yard among trees
till her eyes sparkle with the light of stars,
billowing her skirt to enclose the world
as she beams vibes of love to every soul.

She holds sapphire and ruby in each hand
and moves them around the head of each person
to dispel the bad energies of fear
and beam rays of starlight into their hearts.

She skips down the street in the summer sun,
and whistles with sweet twitter of song birds,
translating their code into words of wisdom,
like, "Treat every person with selfless love."

She floats through the vintage shop of old clothes,
trying on every skirt and blouse with white lace,
then holds mask of Mary over her face,
and chants, "I bless you with love of the stars."

She brews tea of ginger and chamomile
then plays haunting music of Andes panpipes
while puffing ganja through the water bong
and floats around the room like a butterfly.

She holds my hands and gazes in my eyes
and beams visions of the Garden of Eden
where Eve gives apples from the Tree of Life
free to every hungry person on Earth.

She stretches on the futon languidly,
her breasts soft and round under the pink blouse,
so I slide on top of her, kiss her mouth,
and caress her thighs with eager desire.

She opens her eyes and stares at me shocked,
as I caress her cheeks with tender love,
and sigh, "I want to be with you forever,
and explore our whole weird world at your side."

She pushes me off with an angry grunt,
then huddles in the corner by the closet,
weeping and murmuring into her hands,
"You acted like my friend but tried to rape me!"

She glares at me as I feel shock of shame,
then swallow guilt as I try to explain,
"I felt strong connection between our hearts,
but I misunderstood, blinded by desire."

She turns away and glares at the blank wall
as I stand awkwardly by the locked door,
"Loving you means I want what is best for you,
and if I am not best then I will go."

She strides over quickly and takes my hands,
and gazes in my eyes with kind concern,
"You have always given me selfless friendship,
but talk to me before you try to kiss me."

She gazes in my eyes with bold intention,
so I explain, "I will always respect
your desire by asking before I act,
and I will obey will of your consent."

She leads me to sit by the shining window
and we listen to birds chirp in birch trees,
holding hands in the quiet afternoon
while Andean panpipes enchant our hearts.

She watches me with eyes blue as the sky
while I tell her stories from my childhood,
how I rode my old bike all over town,
exploring woods along the flowing river.

She laughs when I tell her about the time
I fell in the river, and her sweet voice
enchants my heart with love, then she leans forward
and we kiss in the pure eternal now.

No comments:

Post a Comment