Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Key That Unlocks Minds

Key That Unlocks Minds
© Surazeus
2018 05 23

The way I cope with rain that melts my eyes
continues to explain how laughing trees
know what I will not do before the stars
reveal forgotten clue to where I go.

Empty as the strange streets of nameless town
where the dead angel tweets old melodies
my hollow heart reveals what we all lost
before I designed wheels that mimic minds.

Overwhelmed by black light of spinning wholes
I aquire second sight from eyeless god
whose heart contains the sea of primal ooze
from which I molded key that unlocks minds.

The girl with three white eyes writes my lost name
in book of foolish spies because I lost
the last book she designed before the world
blossomed from the peach rind of timeless truth.

Beyond the dark mirror of aching love
my face shimmers clearer in ancient mere
where seven stars still shine which proves my right
to erect sacred shrine for my sweet wife.

I drive through rain on road of winding weird
to alleviate code of twisting words
that spiral genes which program memories
so I know how to grow trees from my chest.

These are not the false tales that priests contrive
to weigh our hearts on scales of moral games
when ghosts categorize our broken masks
since queens accessorize cold sterile homes.

When I climbed over wall of paradise
and invaded grand hall of haughty gods
I discovered real wings spread from my heart
so on the street she sings riddles for quests.

Once I step through the door to other worlds
I invent ancient lore to illustrate
allegory of faith in nothing real
when I become the wraith worshipped by fools.

Falling with rain these dreams electrocute
ancient spirit from streams to haunt my eyes
so everywhere I go in maze of tales
reflected in bright snow I feel the love.

Follow me through the maze of broken toys
to comprehend strange phase of rapid growth
from exponential flight around our globe
which glows woven from light of the White Whole.

Commissioned as the Lord to guard warehouse
I will play the Loaf Ward to store your wheat
and give each man one coin for every bag
so thieves will not purloin hot loaves of bread.

Walking on wild sea shore in midnight wind
I become secret core of circuit brain
which calculates weird truth we must conceal
before eccentric sleuth finds my real name.

Alone in city of ten billion souls
stare goddess teaches love to robot brains
who follow sacred laws programmed by clown
which conjures primal cause of conscious awe.

I wonder why I am nobody else
but conscious epigram that no one knows
outside the sacred clique of wise elite
who wield the special stick of ones who speak.

I claim authority to chant the spell
which conjures liberty from cave of hell
because the true white flame inside my mind
flashes clear secret name of beaming stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment