Thursday, May 31, 2018

Great Circle Of Our World

Great Circle Of Our World
© Surazeus
2018 05 31

I feel pressed down by dark presence of fear,
depressed to silence by horror of death,
which crushes wordless thoughts inside my brain
twill swirling vortex of anger spins taut.

Depression is fuel I burn to express
visions of my mind in words I must sing
through aching howl at our weird universe
who does not listen with indifferent wind.

Hard pressure down on psychic energy
prepares it for my expression of art
when I manipulate matter of things
to fit beautiful pattern I conceive.

I hope that when I look into your eyes
I perceive the real you I know and love
and not reflection of my own desires
that would blind me to secret of your heart.

Though you are precious to me I would not
freeze you into victim of suffering
that would neutralize your progress to grow
as the active agent of social change.

When I realize that I am satisfied
with moral outrage at wrongs of the world
my feeling of superiority at being right
would prevent me from effecting real change.

Instead of proving I am always right,
which perpetuates oppressive order of things,
I recognize I am part of this world
and act to cause constructive change for good.

When the social agents of domination
offer to protect us for our own good
we must operate our own respectful course
to realize equal opportunities.

When I choose specific words to express
fluctuating visions of cause and effect
I repress base desires for self-assertion
to channel lust in productive creation.

I repress the selfish desires of my heart
to work for the greater good of all people
which conjures formation built from repression
to signify the passion I restrain.

Appearing from blue shadows of the woods,
the old man stares at me like I am real
till I understand beyond spoken words
that the unconscious is structured like speech.

Beyond the sunlight of my conscious thoughts
I silently search dark woods for weird truth
that whispers in language I understand
surreal visions in half-remember dreams.

When I satisfy my organic needs
I savor enjoyment of pleasure gained
by filling emptiness of aching hope,
driven by longing to be one with you.

Yet satisfaction of my fulfilled hope
signifies adherence to normal structure
of moral values that guide our behavior
through social rules of unconscious correction.

When I am empty, and recognize hunger,
drive to seek satisfaction activates
unconscious performance to find the source
that will satisfy my organic needs.

Our bodies are functions of chemicals
that interact in strict process of change
to grow more complex, which sustains the spark
of conscious pleasure in our neural networks.

What aching desire drives me to fulfill
hungry need other than preprogrammed function
to seek energy in material form
since success of my ancestors proves right.

When my ancestors felt organic hunger,
desire propelled them to search for fruit
and through successful consumption of matter
they copulated to generate children.

Although once I eat and fulfill my hunger
new aching hope for meaning of existence
sparkles visions in my mind to create
story narrating events of my success.

Too much is not enough to satisfy
negative appetite of strict compulsion
to nourish pulsing of aggressive heart
which propels me forward in maze of dreams.

Inside the Black Hole of the Universe
the Unconscious Soul who does not perceive
vibrates in every atom of my brain
so I hunger to assimilate all.

Within the White Whole of the Universe
our small conscious brains perceive world of forms
so we design ideas to explain things
and narrate stories of human existence.

My heart aches with passionate love for you
so sorrow weighs me down that you do not
love me as much as I love you, so I
release desire for you, which sets us free.

Yet I savor pleasure of love for you
whether you ever love me back or not
so I will nourish hope that you are happy
and cherish your existence every day.

The only cure to escape pain of love
is to erase that love so pain dissolves,
but I would wander numb without direction
so I love you whether or not you love me.

Loss of love would be nothing more than death
so since I want to live and savor pleasure
of existing in this body of lust
I will love more to satisfy desire.

No matter how much I may suffer pain
caused by destructive actions of my greed
I will never yield to blankness of death,
demanding every pleasure I can taste.

Hungry for the ripe apple that glows plump
with sunlight and rain, I reach out my hand,
savoring anticipation of its taste,
when the quick serpent strikes and bites my hand.

Strange sensation surges through my hot flesh
so I walk through grass where wind whispers cold
along the long river sparkling mute sunlight
and to the cave where the old blind witch sings.

Trembling in pain before the God of Death,
I stare into the blankness of my heart
and see myself not existing in time,
so I sing sweet melodies of lost hope.

The old woman with no eyes and gray hair
transforms into young woman with three eyes
who dismembers my body in twelve parts
and scatters my soul all over the world.

She swirls my eyes into the surging sea,
transforms my heart into the blazing sun,
puffs out my chest into the mountain peak,
and twists my hands into groves of fruit trees.

I hold her in my arms and kiss her face
and search beyond reflection of my face
to feel electric sparkles of her soul
and fill her emptiness with my desire.

Holding my hand while I sing words of hope,
she leads me dancing to the upper world
and we pluck apples from the tree of life
to eat them laughing on the river shore.

Her belly swells round as the silver moon
that flashes full nine times across the sky
then from her body our new child emerges
who looks at us with our two eyes combined.

We lead our child through the woods to the hill
where we stand under sprawling apple tree
and we show her Great Circle of our World
that spirals outward from our dreaming eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment