Thursday, May 31, 2018

Door of Hope

Door of Hope
© Surazeus
2018 05 31

When at the door of hope I hesitate,
to analyze the weird state of our world,
I feel emotions of each soul alive
vibrate in visions of sunlight on glass.

Though haven of my home seems safe and secure
I cannot stay inside prison of fear
so I move forward in the maze of dreams
on through illusions to seek fruit of life.

Though wolves in the woods and snakes in the grass
threaten the integrity of my health
I progress forward, cautiously alert,
to win the prize that will sustain my soul.

Through fields of grass along the flashing stream
I avoid dangers to approach the tree
that rustles in wind on hill of the sun,
then pluck and eat the fruit that wakes my soul.

Though men controlling empires of the world
attempt to assimilate my free soul
in programs of production to earn wealth
I seek my own way through the labyrinth.

Pushing open the door of hope I step
eagerly to join the progressive flow
of people working in teams to create
illusions of fruit from the Tree of Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment