Friday, May 18, 2018

Action Of Revenge

Action Of Revenge
© Surazeus
2018 05 18

If I see clear steps of action to take
to resolve this evil problem I face
then I would not hesitate to perform
the forceful actions that I need to spark
progress of justice for desired issue
which will activate process of the cause
of my intention to create effect
positive for producing the result
I desire to transform my situation
so I can achieve the state of my dream.

He struts around our village like a king,
acting like he should control everything,
so when my wife came running home in tears
and told me he raped her down by the river
great anger boiled to explode from my heart,
flooding my body with fierce energy
to run through the village, break in his house,
and strike him dead with my sharp garden hoe,
but I hesitate from fear of his strength.

He could strike back and stab me with his sword,
killing me before I can kill him first,
and his gang of friends who carry sharp knives
might protect him from my righteous attack
and kill me, so either way I am dead,
and then he would take control of my land
and force my wife to bear children for him,
so if I act too fast they might kill me,
therefore I must pause to contemplate how
to exercise cause for desired result.

I want to kill him before he kills me
because he violated ancient rule
that no man should rape wives of other men
who dwell together in the same town walls,
so if I kill him in revenge for rape
and manage to escape knives of his gang,
then opinion of everyone in town
would support the true justice of my action,
and protect me from the wrath of his clan,
if they can unite to defend our rights.

Somehow I must lure him away from gang
of followers so he walks out alone
away from protection of their brute strength,
then I can strike to catch him unaware
and kill him in revenge for his vile crime
because my wife chose me to be her husband
and the choice of each woman whom to love
is the most sacred rule of our whole tribe.

Wipe away your tears and soothe your sore heart,
precious wife who chose me to be your guard,
for I will activate cause of revenge
by dressing in the style of female clothes
and walk by the river where you were raped
to lure him through the blindness of his lust
so if he tries to rape me I can strike
and stab his heart to kill him in revenge.

I spend too many hours in contemplation,
envisioning on the stage of my mind
every action I must perform to cause
death of his foul body that will dissolve
assertive aggression of his cruel mind,
because no matter how many more times
I picture process of my strike to kill
I must breathe deep to calm my beating heart
and go forward to perform act I dream.

If I keep dreaming of how I will act
but never perform the physical action
then angry energy that fuels my purpose
will dissipate from cold of too much thought,
leaving me paralyzed with indecision,
so I must act now to kill or be killed
or forever slink around our small town
terrified of this tyrant all despise.

I will return from action of revenge,
facing the tyrant who reigns in stonehenge
to free our land of his cruel tyranny
so every clan can live in liberty.

No comments:

Post a Comment