Sunday, May 13, 2018

Maze Of Negative Capability

Maze Of Negative Capability
© Surazeus
2018 05 12

I wander in maze of uncertainties
to gaze in the mirror of self-reflection
and trace threads in the web of mysteries
that vibrate with the spell of superstition.

I sail nowhere on the river of doubt
then reach my hand for the apple of reason
while mapping the plot of the psychic route
to help me find gate to Elysion.

I measure mountain of material fact
to dwell in meadow of experience
and contemplate the nature of the object
how beauty is truth of resilience.

I see shining Runes of Hyperion
writ in water of sun-reflecting stream
from weird books guarded by librarian
who teaches me how to record my dream.

The virtual dream world everybody shares
collapses from injustice of the rules
since no one hears the formula for prayers
when they will elect me King of the Fools.

The blind angel taught me how to escape
maze of negative capability
so I invent role with the video tape
to measure chance of probability.

No comments:

Post a Comment