Monday, May 21, 2018

God Evolving Awake

God Evolving Awake
© Surazeus
2018 05 21

I have looked for God for ten million years,
exploring beyond garden of my childhood
to experience all the lands of the world,
but all I can find are mountains and seas
teeming with conscious creatures who devour
each other in hungry war for control.

I gaze at the sun blazing in the sky
and see giant spider mother who spins
rays of light in beams of bright molecules
to weave organic forms on spinning sphere,
breathing life into my body and brain,
then devouring me in blank sleep of light.

I eat the mushroom sprouting from the sun
and dream entire process of evolution
our bodies metamorphed from single cell
through each form our fetus investigates,
fish to lizard to mouse to ape to man,
as we evolve into Idea of God.

Every event in their struggle to live
my ancestors experienced in their brains,
from their conception and growth to adulthood
through conception of the next child in line,
is wired into my brain as archetypes
based on specific memories they dreamed.

So each time I am faced with some hard problem
my brain analyzes dramatic scenarios
with various processes of cause and effect
based on experiences of countless ancestors
till my brain programs strict logical steps
I can perform to gain result I want.

While dreaming every step in evolution,
how we develop new technology
by manipulating material with our hands,
I gaze into the blazing light of death
and see my face in the abyss of time
composed from faces of all my ancestors.

While searching for God I find my own soul
glowing from billions of atomic sparks
my mother generated into my body
so I explore the landscape of this world,
measuring its beauty with words I sing
to augment my consciousness of the light.

I uninstall old program in my brain
to erase the world view that I received
from authorities who know what is true,
then design new world-view ontology
which incorporates elements of truth
from every philosophy in the world.

The universe is a structure of atoms
so force of our actions will cause effects
of integration through flow of construction
or disintegration from blow of destruction
in constant reformation of new structures
so we are born and live and die forever.

I stand beside the forest pond at dawn
and watch sunlight flicker bright on the water
where I see reflection of my own face
and laugh with joy when I perceive the light
of divine consciousness within my eye
because we are God evolving awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment