Thursday, January 11, 2018

Wordless Eyes Of Light

Wordless Eyes Of Light
© Surazeus
2018 01 11

Death of the one we love makes our heart ache
wordless as butterflies kissing flowers.
Though they are gone from the world I perceive
I see their face glowing in clouds and trees.

When they were still alive, warm in my arms,
every kiss we shared vanished in mute wind.
Every time we touched they crumbled to dust
till now they compose the world where I walk.

The person I love transformed into rain
that fills my cupped hands when I drink their words.
Their one face changed into faces you wear,
wide as the hills where trees whisper at us.

We are here in these warm bodies of dirt
but light shatters our bodies with cold wind.
I feel them everywhere in wind and rain,
watching me live with wordless eyes of light.


No comments:

Post a Comment