Thursday, January 25, 2018

Omniscient Observer Of All Time

Omniscient Observer Of All Time
© Surazeus
2018 01 25

When the last angel of the broken world
finds me floating in the black whole of light,
she flies me to the peak of sparkling clouds,
that billow in vast swirls of flashing gas
to generate enormous helium stars,
and shows me the entire flow of time.
Outside the vast bubble of timing space
we observe the complete scope of all time
since the singularity of mass banged
outward from the egg shell of hoping lust
and flared forth in spirals of particles
to swirl in galaxies of flashing stars
which nourish worlds of frail organic beings.
We wake from the dream of eating the sun
and drinking the rain to become aware
of our minds encased in bodies of flesh
that we exercise to move through lush space
and so we assign ourselves sacred names.
I see each possible universe beam
from far-curving trajectories of chance
to bloom into tree of vast multiverse
that multiplies from each potential core
till every world reflects all other worlds.
I am awake this hour of evolution
on ten billion planets in the vast void,
each individual one variant of me,
so we sing the electric vibe of atoms
that sparkle in the dreaming brains of gods
and thus become one with the multitude.
The entire process of their growth in time,
transforming from carbon rings of desire,
through connections with swift electron coils
into plants, insects, animals, and humans,
I dream as complete routine of emotion
as each planet rolls through the waves of change.
All things that exist in our universe
are structures of atoms pulsing with light
that interact in chemical operations,
merging together in construction of birth,
and breaking apart in destruction of death,
thus time is the process of moving change
when structures of atoms metamorphose
through one whole cycle of organic being.
We humans on our spinning ball of dirt,
limited in the structure of our bodies,
imagine in our boundless dreaming brains
whole spirit of omniscient diety
outside the huge bubble of space and time
who is able to observe complete scope
of structured objects on galactic whorls
through every iteration of their forms
in all the transformations of their shapes.
But no such omniscient deity dreams
the complex history of the universe,
except in the virtual world of our brains,
for we imagine supernatural god
in anthropogenic form that we admire.
I am that deity in human form
whose brain is able to imagine scope
of our whole universe changing in time
while swirling through waves of cause and effect
first activated at the bright big bang
by the Prime Mover of unconscious will.
As I imagine omniscient observer,
who contemplates entire river of time,
and notes each moment of chemical change
when atomic structures of living souls
float in the black whole of our timeless dream,
frozen in transformation between states,
I become deity I idolize.
How strange I am enclosed inside my skull
yet I can dream the history of all time
while imagining supernatural god
who can observe current of history,
like me standing now on this river shore
to watch water flow in flashing sunlight.
I pluck ripe apple from first tree of truth
and eat sweet essence of the universe
contained in the sparkle of its wet light,
and at this moment of ecstatic insight
I am omniscient observer of all time,
dreaming how atoms compose dreaming brains.
The first angel of the weaving world laughs,
like sun-flashing rain on the apple grove,
and takes me back to the black whole of light
where I become hologram of my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment