Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Anxiety Of Death

Anxiety Of Death
© Surazeus
2018 01 23

While sitting by the red brick wall at noon,
to feel sweet sunrays weaving in my brain
ancient memories of weird enlightenment
when the universe of planets flared forth
from the Big Bang of the Black Whole of Love,
I see large brown spider or lizard jump
at me, so I tense up, ready to flee,
but see it is some leaf tossed by soft breeze.

Two hundred million years of evolution,
when more alert specimens react swiftly
at quick perception of sudden attack,
when unknown predator strikes from shadow
to consume the energy of their bodies,
activates conscious program of my brain
which motivates my bold will to survive
at sudden motion of some wind-blown leaf.

So when my brain resolves its first perception,
replacing aggressive lizard or spider
with accurate image of the real leaf,
I laugh at shock of fear that struck my heart
when my brain injected adrenaline
to activate my fight or flight response,
and shake my head amused that now my brain
shimmers with energy to sing my thoughts.

How many brains of people may malfunction
at crucial moment of vital assessment,
failing to replace illusion of danger
with accurate image of the real thing,
when first perception of danger persists
at shock of fear to maintain weird illusion
so logical analysis will fragment
when terror paralyzes the shocked mind.

Our brains are programmed with this warning system
to alert our conscious sense with awareness
because our ancestors who survived dangers
lived long enough to generate more children,
but we must activate our honest will
to manage process of this alert signal
so we maintain balance of calm sapience
instead of stumbling in paranoid fear.

When atoms, pulsing with bright energy,
evolve from nerves into the conscious brain
of wise organic creature with sensing eyes,
they participate through taut carbon rings
in chemical function of consciousness
through flashing neurons of the dreaming brain
that perceives the structure of the real world,
then designs virtual model of that world.

Physical time is the strict interaction
of molecules that pulse with energy
in vital process of chemical functions,
while mental time is the fluid perception
of objects that aggregate molecules
through analysis of cause and effect
in process of psychological functions,
thus we dream ideology from truth.

The brain develops ideology
based on complex ontological modes
to quickly comprehend new situations
through perception of objects that perform
emotional acts of cause and effect
to generate virtual model of Earth
that reflects real world of transforming structures
which change in long process of life and death.

The brain employs forged ideology,
based on unchanging Ideas of forms,
to analyze the present situation,
perceiving how material atoms form
existing structures of subjects and objects,
and chooses to perform actions within context
of the material world it comprehends
so motion is constructive, not destructive.

When danger seems to threaten our existence
in these fragile biological bodies
we analyze the level of this threat
to comprehend construction or destruction,
and then we act to preserve life and health
so we can survive and consume good food,
then replicate souls in bodies of children
who will perceive same world after we die.

Thus when I feel anxiety of death
electrify the functions of my brain,
alerting me to presence of the monster,
I breathe deep the pneumatic soul of love
and maintain calm perception of the world
so I comprehend true reality,
then perform actions of constructive good
while I surf strict waves of cause and effect.

Stretching my arms to shimmering blue sky,
I savor the sweetness of being alive,
glad that no immediate danger of death
threatens healthy existence of my body,
so I sing weird melody of delight
that this violent indifferent universe
allows me to survive another day
on this rock that spirals through boundless void. 

No comments:

Post a Comment