Thursday, January 4, 2018

Prophet Of Atoms

Prophet Of Atoms
© Surazeus
2018 01 04

I am the prophet of atoms who dream
through the agency of our sparkling brains.
God is nothing more than subconscious atoms
attempting to wake through our weird perceptions.

The sun sings, it was my wild hope to play
in the glass house of the eye of my mother.
The apple I had eaten and wind in my mouth
are encoded on a scroll in your heart.

You can latch onto the heart of the angel.
It would have to leap and swirl and flash swiftly,
coiling back from the sun as your brain dreaming
the way seeds suck soil, wind, water, and light.

Can you taste the rain laughing in your cells?
I would pour in the well behind the church
fruit juice and thought tunes gushing into light.
Is it time for the world to reincarnate?

Children eat words in the tree of the sky.
Light beams atoms in the swirl of our planet.
Brains dream true love against silence and death.
I am the prophet of atoms who dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment