Friday, January 12, 2018

Girl Who Sings Alone

Girl Who Sings Alone
© Surazeus
2018 01 12

When I strip away my gender and name
and push myself naked in the world maze
I find I am nothing more than impulse
of hunger to consume rich material
that would energize my endless pursuit
of fertile mate to replicate my body.

So now that you are pointing gun of hate
at my face, hoping to control my fate,
desire to live against your hostile act
infuses my body with surge of lust
that urges me to strike and break your rage,
and free myself from your oppressive lies.

Instead of gun I wield camera to catch
vision of light bouncing clear off your face
to capture and contain your spirit glow
so though the molecules bonding your soul
dissipate in winding spin of the world
you gaze forever from moment of death.

I step outside house, where I keep my dreams
locked in books, and stand on the sunlit lawn
to feel the timeless glow of beaming rays,
wishing I could forever stand unchanged
as if sunlight could energize my brain
so I would never have to eat again.

All ideologies devised by men
are focused to restrain my aching heart
and bridle arrogance of selfish pride
that convinces me I am god in flesh
because weird consciousness of hopeful lust
flashes lightning wings from my pulsing brain.

Since every living person on this globe
is replicated body of First Mother,
her mental virtual model of this world
beams mirrored inside every dreaming brain,
so she is god who wakes inside our minds,
and we remember how she survived death.

We huddle together in cavern of gems
while cold streaming rain soaks the planet blue,
consuming mushrooms full of rainbow light,
then sing the wordless vision of rebirth
while making love in passionate embrace
that flashes mountains and seas from our eyes.

You will never know the secrets we learn
because you mock the wordless songs we chant
so we carve our story on hard rock wall
and leave shadow of our spirits behind,
but no one knows where we now dance and sing
in ring of diamonds on the mountain top.

Trees glowing white in afternoon sunlight
reveal the secret reason I love you,
so we hold hands and watch the weird world flash
in surging change of forms that blinds our eyes,
but now we see numbers that structure shapes
composed by matter of stardust and rain.

Standing before you on high pyramid,
I invent god, spirit of leadership
which glows from body of our noble queen,
then glows from body of her gentle daughter
when she generates her body from seed
I plant in the fertile soil of her heart.

Because all my ancestors ruled our tribe
ten thousand years since we came from the rain
and organized production of ripe fruit
to build empires from bricks baked by red flames
then I should rule over you all today
and not my brother who shares divine soul.

Heaps of bodies killed by bullets and swords
rot on the muddy plain after fierce battles,
and all their pulsing brains dissolve to dust
that swirls around me when I ride my horse
on my quest to find the real Holy Grail
in the eyes of the girl who sings alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment