Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Replicants That Mirror Me

Replicants That Mirror Me
© Surazeus
2018 01 17

So, even if I travel at light speed,
two million years of spinning time would pass
before I could arrive at the first star
in the nearest galaxy to our own
to meet anyone who might be alive.

I am lonely for all the conscious souls
who have been born on every world that spins
around one hundred thousand million stars
in all one hundred billion galaxies
that spiral in our boundless universe.

I want to know the name of every soul
who wakes from darkness of unconscious hope
and walks the shores of rivers on their worlds,
to walk beside them in the timeless glow
of afternoon, then eat ripe fruit and sing.

I want to feel the pleasures of their minds
as they gaze at the weird worlds that evolve
in their own spinning through the sparkling void
so I can sing the secrets they discover
in sweet harmonious tune of ecstasy.

We could kiss under the tall tree of fruit
and merge our bodies in the dance of love
so taut genetic coils of our two souls
could weave new soul from our two lonely codes
then we would live to taste the world again.

I stand alone on my own spinning rock
that spirals nowhere through the empty void
and gaze at vast infinity of hope
where every variation of my mind
stands on their world, wondering about me.

Ten billion replications of my soul
on ten billion planets spinning through space
in ten billion galaxies of desire
write ten billion copies of this one hymn
so we sing in choir of angelic love.

The faint vibrations of our ringing songs
ripple outward from the Black Whole of Light
to flash across the emptiness of sorrow
and weave our galaxies in tangled neurons
of one enormous universal brain.

So all the galaxies of flashing atoms
that twinkle in huge web of glowing eyes
compose the brain of God that we invent
to mirror our own faces in the void
so I feel less lonely in vast Unknown.

Now that I think they may exist somewhere,
the dreaming replicants that mirror me,
I see them all on planets lost in space
reflecting infinite number of selves
as we all sing one epic of the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment