Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Ocean Of My Swirling Heart

Ocean Of My Swirling Heart
© Surazeus
2018 01 15

I stand on the ocean shore that is not
real as emotions swirling in my heart
and gaze at celestial twinkle of stars
that burned to dust billions of years ago.

The ocean is the mother of our souls
for she weaves thick from pulsing sparks of light
the tangled neurons of my dreaming brain
which generates model of our whole world.

I conjure apparition of your soul
as quick robotic idol that conceals
teeming emotions congealed from desire
that motivates me to play our long-dead god.

I sing the hurricane of human quest
for wisdom swirling in wild ocean tide
that surges up from void of aching hearts
where every conscious soul was born and dies.

Strange shadow of horror escapes confines
of languages that we forgot to speak
so I must calculate quick curving swirl
of raindrops that pulse unconscious of love.

I sing the flapping of butterfly wings
that reveal where the dead once walked the world
by following the words they left behind
floating over flowers in clouds of ideas.

I return to the ocean of my heart
after I fell nine days and nights from court
and walk the waste land of glamorous fame
ten thousand years after all else has died.

The crown of glory they placed on my head
beaming rays of truth which blinded their eyes
connects my brain to many other brains
though we each dream our separate universe.

Though strangers killed my clan and stole our land
I release ache of love for that one place
and explore the world where more people fight
over who will play god of our frail rock.

I stare into the mirror of the ocean
who teaches me the alphabet of motion
so I play role in social game of power
the wise fool who seeks secret of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment