Monday, January 22, 2018

Part Of Your Life

Part Of Your Life
© Surazeus
2018 01 22

If everyone follows their own desires,
ignoring desires of everyone else,
we would collide in conflict of our wills
and smash the system of cooperation
by which we produce and distribute food,
so, clinging to beliefs, we all would starve.

We compromise the excess of desires
and moderate our actions to compose
harmonious system of product exchange
where each person plays their creative role
in greater good of whole society,
so we feast together in hall of friends.

We confirm integrity of our soul
through disciplined methods of self-control
to express nourishing desire of love
in the formal laws of cause and effect
which predict nature of structures that change
with construction and destruction of forms.

I will perform actions that can fulfill
hunger of desire to nourish my soul
as long as that good pleasure I enjoy
does not cause you to suffer in cruel pain,
so I will do things that are good for me
as long as my actions cause harm to none.

All objects that we perceive in this world
are structures of atoms that interact
through chemical process of constant change,
so I want all my actions to create
better structures that cause pleasure of love
rather than destroy and cause pain of hate.

I want to live well with pleasure of love,
so I can emphathize with your desire
to also live well with pleasure of love,
thus, when I express how much I love you,
know this means I want you to thrive in joy
whether or not I am part of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment