Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Logical Scientist To His Love

Logical Scientist To His Love
© Surazeus
2018 01 03

I hate the total blankness when I fall
asleep, and float in mindless nothingness,
nameless and without ego in the dark
of eternal silence in state of death.

I cannot remember before my birth,
and when I fall asleep my mind blanks out,
so glow of my consciousness vanishes
to blankness of silence in state of death.

I wish I could live forever in warmth
of pleasurable light that shines in my brain,
but I have to accept this basic fact
that I will die and sink in state of death.

Though every atom in my body pulses
with vibrant urgency of forceful lust,
I never existed before my mother
fashioned sperm in this body with my mind.

Perhaps the memory of the big bang beams
forever in the neurons of my brain
that dreams the process of the flaring forth
when we evolved from womb-sea of the Earth.

My genes will live in descendants I sire
and my visions will live in poems I write
but my consciousness in dream of this world
will vanish like flames in the thunderstorm.

Every molecule composing our brains
flashes with eternal light of desire
which urges me to devour other bodies
that nourishes flame of my consciousness.

My genes coil tight within cells of my body,
motivating me to regenerate
copies of my body and brain in children
who will live after my body dissolves.

So that is why you and I should embrace
and copulate to generate new children,
then teach them how our world operates
so they will live well after we both die.

I hold your hand and gaze deep in your eyes
to enchant your mind with visions of love
that I will teach kids you bear from my seed
strategies to dominate our fertile world.

No comments:

Post a Comment