Thursday, December 21, 2023

Weird Secret Of Forever

Weird Secret Of Forever
© Surazeus
2023 12 21

Unbearable beauty of the blank sky 
hides in the dream that I may never enter, 
so I conceal flame that falls from the sun 
with special loneliness of wordless prayer 
based on our love that becomes something else, 
for sadness of my aimless heart is tender. 

Unknowable beauty of the strange sea 
directs the wind to shadow where I linger 
in shattered passion of the apple tree, 
even though eager death can wait no longer 
for me to come down from the mountain cave, 
driven forth by calculation of hunger. 

Unshakeable beauty of the star stone 
that glitters with our eyes in the cold river, 
trapped inside its flow by truth of the moon, 
teaches me the weird secret of forever, 
so I record our story with the rune, 
though nobody but me thinks it is clever. 

Unchangeable beauty of our true love 
rearranges puzzle of the high tower 
which I construct from visions of the cave 
to imitate sacred space of the bower 
where we exchange sacred pleasures of bliss 
to savor psychic energy of power. 

Unstoppable beauty of her ice heart 
reflects my small face in the cosmic mirror 
with each apple I sell from two-wheeled cart 
while children gasp at my story of terror 
confounding monarchs cursed by the star chart 
who cannot overcome religious error. 

Unfindable beauty of the cracked skull 
is found in the swamp by the blind Lightbearer 
though nobody can play his special role 
in tragic romance where the mute wayfarer 
falls in love with bold slayer of the bull, 
then gives birth to the first global explorer. 

Unwriteable beauty of the well queen 
hides in the deepest dark place of the world 
spark of light which fuels the time machine 
when I wear costume of the cosmic herald 
to play in the temple no one has seen 
except the girl with angel wings unfurled. 

Unspeakable beauty of the tree bride, 
who gazes in my soul with eyes of sorrow, 
curls roots of love in planet I designed 
that multiplies my descendants from zero 
to colonize forgotten Promised Land 
with cottage by pure river of the sparrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment