Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Grand Scheme Of Life

Grand Scheme Of Life
© Surazeus
2023 12 12

Uncertain about the grand scheme of life 
that seems to glow behind this world of forms, 
I grope through darkness of its boundless dream 
to measure the shapes of things that exist 
within binding limits of time and space, 
constrained by how my brain tags things with words. 

Within swirling metaphor of the sea 
I find the hydrothermal vents of hope 
where carbon rings first formed conceptual brains 
that strive to transcend constraints of the self 
to become the universal ideal 
which guides our journey to the Promised Land. 

Though I find the entire system of things 
represented in every particle 
that spirals from first flash of the White Whole, 
I feel my special self alive this hour 
correspond to the Universal Self 
which I feel glowing in atoms of I. 

This Universal Self awake in me 
as vibrant consciousness of timeless hope, 
which I pretend for twenty thousand years 
permeates all existing creatures as God, 
is nothing more than spirit of my brain 
sparked awake by agentive chemicals. 

This metaphor of love my mind designs 
to help me better comprehend weird nature 
fails to fully appropriate all parts 
that would eradicate contrary truths 
when concepts oscillate between extremes 
through balanced order to cohere as me. 

When I construct well from contrary facts 
coherent structure in system of truth 
I feel flow from hermetically sealed thoughts 
aggressive contradictions that vibrate 
in complex flash between far separate parts 
which connects every tale in one great myth. 

Conflict between parts in the global whole 
highlights how separateness of many parts 
displays connection of conceptual need 
that binds conflicting tribes lead by fierce gods 
in United Nations of fractured peace 
where every river flows into one sea. 

The water of the world that shines with light 
is that dark womb of hope from which we rose 
so we are born from rain on mountain peaks 
and we flow with long cataract of life 
down to universal grave of the sea 
from which our children rise to live with hope. 

If the whole universe contains one mind 
that dreams it all from concept of its love 
then counter-currents swirling in one whole 
assert their will to dominate with tone 
of vibrant passion symphony of life 
so as opposing pairs we form one mind. 

Thus hand in hand, with wandering steps and slow, 
through verdant Eden of our naked hearts, 
we take our solitary way on signless road 
till we build cities on each river shore 
where our children fight to control the truth 
that blossoms from heart of darkness with love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment