Monday, December 11, 2023

Doubt Is The Only Road

Doubt Is The Only Road
© Surazeus
2023 12 11

Since we are the line between good and evil, 
forming roughly zones of ovular swirls, 
that fluctuate with context of desire 
around poles of moral choice, stuck to land 
we claim as ours based on ancestral birth, 
our conscious souls oscillate into change. 

The White Whole at the center of all light, 
which generates existence from its dream, 
forms vast expanding oval of desire 
from God Eye of thought inside core of hope 
that spirals atoms into structured things 
through construction and destruction of change. 

Though future possibilities of hope, 
that would transpire from choice of eager love, 
to travel toward paradise we create, 
bloom from bright visions our brains generate, 
we cannot see consequences of actions 
hidden around bends in the undergrowth. 

I am no transparent eye-ball of truth 
for I am limited in time-spaced scope 
through capability to perceive how 
chaos of nature would metamorphose 
from tense compression of this present state, 
so I proceed with faith that time will tell. 

I can only travel one road of life 
so I progress on rough journey I choose, 
satisfied that destiny I create 
is natural expression of my soul state 
as I transcend past versions of myself 
to become new self my heart generates. 

Though I lament need of calm mental health 
to accept well that I am limited 
in subjective perception of this world, 
I resist fraught urge to plunge on ahead 
by lingering at this crossroads of my fear, 
knowing my analysis must be vague. 

So many signless roads spread out from where 
I stand forever on the edge of time, 
fragmenting my future selves into souls 
who will always be same as I am now, 
thus I decide with sly skeptical grin, 
wherever I roam my heart is my home. 

As I step forward on the road not taken, 
I proclaim loudly to ravens in oaks 
that Doubt is the only road to the Truth 
for there is no road that I never take, 
because this true road I blaze with my will 
becomes my own line between good and evil. 


No comments:

Post a Comment