Sunday, December 31, 2023

People Kill No More

People Kill No More
© Surazeus
2023 12 31

At the end of the world I take a walk 
past all the famous museums and churches 
where angels listen to the devil talk 
about the mountain where the dragon perches 
to watch our world transform through revolution 
based on global justice-based constitution. 

Each time tyrannical fascists and kings 
attempt to enforce laws of thought-control 
their power is shattered when Moon Girl sings 
with strange voice of beauty that stirs the soul 
so we rise up against their state of terror 
to imitate the demon in the mirror. 

The Earth keeps spinning around the bright sun, 
indifferent to survival of us humans 
who fight each other with the laughing gun 
based on false interpretations of omens 
painted with our blood on cathedral walls 
after midnight when the bright angel falls. 

Since fractured nations of our spinning world 
fight over whose founding father is god, 
they will be surprised when the cosmic herald 
appears from Heaven to reveal the fraud 
who preaches fascist doctrines as the truth 
till we oppose them with Tellurian Faith. 

Awake with passion to measure the Why, 
I mold ideal forms of existing thoughts 
from visions of things that bloom in my eye 
which I encode in riddles for robots 
to dream beauty of Earth humans record 
in library books where lost souls are stored. 

Since we are stuck in vast labyrinth of myths, 
we gather on the river shore at dusk 
to dance in star-bright ring of monoliths 
around young girl who wears gold Ishtar mask, 
which channels psychic energy of nations 
three steps to Heaven on global foundations. 

Because the butterfly who laughs with me 
leads me on signless road past global war, 
I wait in garden of the sacred tree 
in vain hope that people kill no more, 
but secrets I keep hidden in my heart 
bleed into riddles of the weird star chart. 

Through wild unspinning of the fateful wheel, 
refracting cosmic wisdom of the Earth, 
I investigate strange tales that are real 
in vain attempt to calculate their worth, 
for I am nothing more than flame of light 
that glows in vastness of eternal night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment