Thursday, July 25, 2024

White God Butterfly

White God Butterfly
© Surazeus
2024 07 25

If white god butterfly of death and love 
remembers my name, designed by the rain, 
I might find strength to walk beyond the lie 
to find the garden of the singing girl 
who always seems to know where I will be 
because she gives me apples of the free. 

If white god bear of arrogance and faith 
sees shadow of my soul on river flow, 
I might keep my secrets in the green stone 
that glows with beauty of conceptual truth 
which spirals from first flash of the big bang 
to become this planet on which we live. 

If white god eagle of courage and fear 
transcends jagged peaks of my mountain mind, 
I might find feathers of naivete 
that Icarus lost on his flight to Heaven 
which I can use to weave wings of desire 
though I fear I may never fly again. 

If white god horse of curiosity 
teaches me how to fly on winds of faith, 
I might explore our spinning globe of roads 
to follow the sun sea to shining sea 
in search for sacred Land of Liberty 
where Death and I play chess in city parks. 

If white god turtle of idealism 
guides me from the waste land to Wonderland, 
I might prove I am the real cosmic herald 
assigned by Jupiter to slay the beast 
let loose by Pluto to oppress mankind 
who call for Selfless Savior to return. 

If white god crocodile of honesty 
deceives us with lie of the afterlife, 
I might exercise my freedom of choice 
to vote for Minerva as president 
strong enough to lock King Midas in prison 
for attempting to steal the Crown of Thorns. 

If white god raven of wisdom and hope 
brings me soul-weaving diamond back from Hell, 
I might consider learning how to type 
so I can write endless epic of atoms 
that recounts life of every conscious soul 
who ever lives in all the universe. 

If white god honey bee of liberty 
sings the body electric with compassion, 
I might hide on the television screen 
to wear ten billion nameless masks of God 
who wakes in conscious vision of our brains 
when we drink apple cider by the lake. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus dreams he is the white god butterfly who dreams she is Orpheus.

    ReplyDelete