Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Silence Of The Lonely Moon

Silence Of The Lonely Moon
© Surazeus
2024 07 24

Strange as it may seem to the nobody seer, 
the moon is nothing more than mind abyss 
where angels breed with devils to create 
new generation of sane human beings 
who build global empire of liberty 
because the strong always trample the weak. 

Unlikely to determine what is real 
by staring through blank mirror of the moon, 
I talk to mountains about why we cry 
for people killed by harsh indifferent force 
of Nature who creates our souls from light 
because the fast always outrun the slow. 

Remarkable thoughts that shimmer in waves 
which swirl from silence of the lonely moon 
reveal conceptual stone of timeless fear 
which must conceal the god fools claim is real 
as if we comprehend softness of sand 
because the smart always outwit the dumb. 

Exiled to cavern on the river shore 
far from the faceless person I love most, 
I code lament of mute surprise in spell 
I write in runes with blood on autumn leaves 
which swirl away across the horseless plain 
because the honest always trick the liar. 

Deceived by beautiful vision of love 
words of your mouth project on summer clouds, 
I eat ripe pears when silver snowflakes fall, 
then sing heartache of bitter solitude 
in high-pitched mercurial wail of desire 
because the lover always scams the loved. 

Reluctant to return from river cave 
to live in glorious palace of despair, 
I glide with elegant grace in the hall 
where the beautiful people wearing masks 
consume my spirit with their vampire eyes 
because the rich always exploit the poor. 

Possessed by ambition to rule the Earth 
with superior wisdom of my world view 
that glorifies Justice and Liberty 
as divine principles of supreme good, 
I sing alone far from the castle court 
because the bold always defeat the meek. 

Obvious as the truth is to me and you, 
the sun is source of all things that exist 
as matter figured by patterns of thought 
when my words design logical ideas 
as I construct puzzle to frame the world 
because the generous always beat the greedy. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus measures vast nothingness in abyss of the moon that knows why.

    ReplyDelete