Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Touch Sensible Emptiness

Touch Sensible Emptiness
© Surazeus
2024 07 16

When the operative beams of the sun 
fill pores of things with spirits of desire, 
its soul impregnates all bodies with powers 
that emanate with conscious mind of light 
which causes forward motion of our life 
as we transform from atoms into God. 

After digging deep in the mountain side 
to excavate dark material of time, 
I extract from weird womb of Mother Earth 
enormous crystal egg of diamond eyes 
that glitters with first flash of the big bang 
which still gleams in every cell of my soul. 

Each grain of sand that glitters in my hand 
with perfect light of pure infinity 
reflects vast framework of the universe 
to exhibit power of divine atoms 
which form structure of each objective thing 
with matter in pattern of its idea. 

Alone on Helicon in singing wind, 
I reach out curious passion of my hand 
so I can touch sensible emptiness 
that vibrates in all objects of this world 
which falls as rain on sands of everywhere 
as I drink divine mirage of the mind. 

Beautiful absence of existing thoughts 
shines with swirling auras of lustrous words 
that flicker on surface of the round lake 
through which I gaze into the godless sky 
to see my face reflected in its mask 
that provides form for my soul to exist. 

Awake as infant soul on spinning Earth, 
I write tale of my life in Empty Book 
to express truth of our atomic mind 
that incarnates in our organic bodies 
capable of transcending fear of death 
when I generate figures of my brain. 

Walking along rivers that wind round hills, 
I search for similitude of my dreams 
that bloom as sun-haloed fruit in broad trees 
till I crack open timeless stone of faith 
to find spark of God in emerald gems 
pulsating with radiant beauty of love. 

I wear diadem ring enclosing all 
who incarnate in flesh on spinning globe 
to see the universe of flashing stars 
that weave my glorious soul from the Earth 
so I sing with music of the wild sea 
that swirls in neurons of my dreaming brain. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus tries to touch sensible emptiness of all objective things that exist as words we speak.

    ReplyDelete