Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Code Of Ocean Song

Code Of Ocean Song
© Surazeus
2024 07 30

Because I know the source that brings us light, 
which beams from emptiness of white-hot love, 
I praise the wholeness of our universe 
that leaves me lonely on my little world 
which spirals from first flash of the big bang 
to generate my brain from ocean song. 

Unwilled electric surge of my brain-soul 
expands my conscious sense of psychic self 
vast as the universe of flashing stars 
which spiral galaxies of singing gods 
who long to wake in our organic brains 
so we savor beauty of ocean song. 

No thought to why the blue bird never sings 
about the secret key for happiness 
that Phoebus writes on skulls of ancient gods 
with flaming sword he stole from Gabriel 
when he traps Lucifer in golden cage 
so he can translate code of ocean song. 

On Earth we are more gorgeous than the sea 
that teaches our bodies hunger for light 
so we form gangs through ideologies 
to engage in war against mute nothingness 
when we push our souls in flowing streams 
to rise reborn from shriek of ocean song. 

If I surrender to beautiful truth 
through strict discipline of religious fate, 
I channel vibrant energy of lust 
to build great empire for to rule the world, 
but I would rather hear the sparrow sing 
as I float in passion of ocean song. 

Unbreakable dawn of our divine mind 
reveals strange beauty of the naked soul 
that resembles star-eyed dragon of faith 
who urges me to climb high mountain peak 
where I wake mind of God inside my brain 
which forever evolves through ocean song. 

With our heads haloed by the falling star 
we mold stark fear of greedy tyranny 
to revolution through democracy 
by which we fight for global Liberty 
then gather to feast and sing in Stonehenge 
till we all drown in tears of ocean song. 

Attending feast of gods on River Seine, 
I see Sequana wearing jeweled gown, 
enthroned in mirrored temple of blind Zeus 
where Dionysus dances in firelight 
while Orpheus plays lyre of Mercury 
as we celebrate games of ocean song. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus confesses his love to Sequana who crowns him with wreathe of grape vines.

    ReplyDelete