Saturday, July 20, 2024

Destiny I Cannot See

Destiny I Cannot See
© Surazeus
2024 07 20

Strange silence of the purple evening air 
roars loud as ocean waves in my good ear 
with cries of acclamation from the sky 
that understands the reason why I try 
to stand against adversity of fame 
when I explore my fate in the dream game. 

Alone beside the sparkling river stream 
on windy plain of the beautiful seem, 
I sing fierce ache of passion in my heart 
through piercing melody of the star chart 
that guides my journey to the Promised Land 
when I cradle pure emerald in my hand. 

Toward my true destiny I cannot see 
I walk boldly with the castle door key 
to meet the faceless person I will love 
whose spirit is blessed by the stars above 
to save my life each time I meet with Death 
whose selfless kiss fills me with divine breath. 

Each obstacle that looms on rugged path 
threatens to destroy my body with wrath 
expressed by people threatened by my fate 
that I create to marry my soulmate 
yet I climb jagged mountain of despair 
till I perceive whole truth of everywhere. 

Tangled in grapevines on the mountain slope, 
just as it seems that I have lost all hope, 
you swoop down from Heaven on white swan wings 
to rescue me from dire fate with love rings 
that binds our hearts with destiny we share 
because we always seem to meet somewhere. 

What strange magnetic passion of desire 
brings us together to sing as one choir 
of voices joined in harmony of fate 
we choose to weave when both our hearts create 
new child from our immortal soul of genes 
when we perform our roles in loving scenes. 

Though all the world conspires against our play 
as we walk together our chosen way, 
their greed and fear cannot tear us apart 
for we compose our own grateful life chart 
that leads us to the fertile fruited plain 
where we build our home as haven from pain. 

Though we seem lost in waste land of our fate, 
walking endless circles through the same gate, 
we head toward destiny we cannot see 
to home of the brave in land of the free 
to live well through prosperity of fame 
when we explore our love in the dream game. 


1 comment:

  1. Orpheus faithfully guides us toward our destiny we cannot see.

    ReplyDelete