Monday, November 27, 2023

Particles Of Sunlit Truth

Particles Of Sunlit Truth
© Surazeus
2023 11 27

The accidental beauty of the Word, 
that the saddest tree in the world invents, 
exposes my heart to strangeness of life 
so I want to open all the locked doors 
that keep our minds trapped in the maze of myths 
designed by ancestors to keep us safe. 

With each conceptual door I open wide 
I find another star-gem on the ground 
which contains deep in bright core of its eye 
complete dream of evolution we feel 
that vibrates from each atom of our being 
so we remember everything that happens. 

When I stand amazed on threshold of truth, 
to dream how every soul evolves from light, 
I feel my mind expand beyond my body 
as each bright atom pulsing in my brain 
reveals its spiral path from the First Flash 
through stars and planets to become my eye. 

These atoms glowing now inside my brain, 
that transformed this planet four billion years 
through swirl of seas and glow of minerals, 
sparkling as rain that blossoms into fruit 
which composes whole matrix of my being, 
will flow to compose many other things. 

This water sparkling in glass of my hope 
has swirled in oceans, rained on mountain slopes, 
issued through rivers, and shimmered in lakes 
to water plants eaten by animals, 
or be drunk by creatures thirsty for truth, 
animating billions of souls before me. 

I feel bright conscious soul of every creature 
who ever lived in spinning of this world, 
fueled by sweet nectar of this sparkling water, 
glow now inside timeless dreams of my brain 
so I gain wisdom of their long-lost minds, 
which motivates my passion to love all. 

Accept this glass of water from my hand, 
for its bright particles of sunlit truth 
have animated conscious minds of creatures 
four hundred million years of spinning fate, 
and now will beam eternal light of time 
through star-born prism of your dreaming mind. 

Details that compose memories of my life 
will vanish from conscious glow of my brain 
when chemical functions of my soul cease, 
and I disappear from dream of this Earth, 
but water glowing in my body now 
will animate more souls after I die. 


No comments:

Post a Comment