Saturday, November 25, 2023

Concept Of The World-State

Concept Of The World-State
© Surazeus
2023 11 25

So far away among the silent woods 
I hear soft whisper of the lonely river 
translate excited laughter of wild birds 
because they think the haughty horse is clever 
for never wanting to follow old trails 
till the blind prophet delivers his letter. 

Alone in shadow of the empty church, 
I think about bright smile of my lost lover 
who walks across wet meadow to my porch, 
eager to show me secrets birds uncover 
among skulls of nameless warriors in vales 
shrouded in melancholy of rain patter. 

While I ponder progress of my false fate 
in stark relation to uncanny matter 
I hide weird trinkets in the cabinet 
that looms in late evening glow by the ladder 
connecting busy market streets of Hell 
with grandiose hall of huge mirrors in Heaven. 

Presenting myself as the candidate 
most qualified to guard the frontier border, 
I deconstruct concept of the world-state 
as basis for the coming New World Order 
in which I rule beside the Odin Well 
with wise counsel from the celestial raven. 

While feasting beside my mute grave of time 
on mental concept of elastic reason, 
I perceive glorious vision of the name 
that embodies rebellious soul of Phaethon 
who drives fast motor car in race with Death 
to prove he rules Earth as the stoic heathen. 

Recording tales of heroes in the tome 
that changes tenor with each passing season, 
I sit on judgment throne in pantheon dome 
to assess masks of loyalty and treason 
when I play God before the monolith 
to encourage spirits of my lost brethren. 

Laughing with courage in the face of doom 
after I drink sweet honey mushroom potion, 
I measure spirits hidden in the room 
who vote as one mind to approve the notion 
that we are characters in some lost myth, 
connected by riddles of synesthesia. 

Awed by the giant heart-vibrating storm 
that rumbles over mirror of the ocean, 
I sing with ecstasy beyond the norm 
about how atoms animate soul motion 
through flame of fate embodied by star wraith 
who helps me rule Empire of Anglonesia. 


No comments:

Post a Comment