Monday, November 6, 2023

All The Light I Can See

All The Light I Can See
© Surazeus
2023 11 06

All the light I can see burns through my heart 
with subtle ting of bells only I hear 
so I inspire ethereal wind of hope 
with wordless melody of flowing stream 
refracting weird energy of the sky 
congealed in Star Stone of eternity. 

Through incantation of harmonious hum 
I spell conceptual vision my eyes dream 
with words that tangle thoughts of social power 
in pulsing web of hopes our brains suppress 
that fuels star-spinning wheel of random fate 
when I choose to protect people I love. 

When soul-sucking wraiths of arrogant pride 
swirl around me with cold vampiric lust 
to consume energy of the Star Stone 
which emanates from hot core of my being, 
I chant harmonic spell of synergy 
that swirls taut hurricane spirit of love. 

Congruent flux of tranquil chaos spins 
tightly controlled surges of conceptual force 
when I extend sheer will of fruitful love 
to channel ceaseless waves of vibrant light 
through ocean tides of transforming intent 
that bloom beautiful memories in our eyes. 

All the light I cannot see oscillates 
between extreme poles of opposite truths 
to beam curving ribbons of lemniscate 
in taut geometry of spinning time 
that weaves my soul in matrix of star souls 
radiating from God Eye of our universe. 

On wind-plumed wings of curiosity 
I ride time-leaping horse of eager hope 
on hill-curving hippopede of desire 
around wide oval symmetry of faith 
to drink beauty from fresh Hippocrene Spring 
till our aching hearts bloom from one Star Stone. 

From flashing egg of timeless hope for love 
our universe expands to double-covered sphere 
through morphic torus of infinity 
where countless planets spinning in the void 
generate conscious beings who wake from light 
to join symphony of our multiverse. 

Serene axis of revolution binds 
cohesive rings in fluctuating swirls 
as beams that coordinate countless souls 
to live in harmony of honest trust 
which integrates aggression in bold peace 
to harmonize opposing wills in death. 


No comments:

Post a Comment