Wednesday, November 8, 2023

I Contemplate The Mystery

I Contemplate The Mystery
© Surazeus
2023 11 08

When I walk to the edge of Spider Wood 
where the Raven Witch dances in moonlight, 
I feel my sorrows dissipate in breeze 
that swirls from darkest shadow of the world 
so I begin to float over the trees 
while I contemplate the mystery of flight. 

Though I wait at the edge of Spider Wood 
where the Raven Witch bakes spiced pumpkin pie, 
I watch ants build empire of pyramids 
that covers the globe with their busyness 
so I build new Bridge of Forgetfulness 
where I contemplate the mystery of why. 

If I sing at the edge of Spider Wood 
where the Raven Witch carves runes on house doors, 
I could record whole history of the Earth 
in sweet ballads of romantic despair 
so I write tingling spells on swirling mist 
as I contemplate the mystery of love. 

When I run from the edge of Spider Wood 
where the Raven Witch puts me in her heart, 
I approach the weird antique cabinet 
that lurks inside the empty house we bought 
where ghosts of all the people I love hide 
since I contemplate the mystery of death. 

While I dream near the edge of Spider Wood 
where the Raven Witch glares at me with eyes 
that open wide infinity of truth, 
I swerve straight with expression of free will 
to drink from cave spring of the Flying Horse 
till I contemplate the mystery of Her. 

Till I fly through the edge of Spider Wood 
where the Raven Witch mocks my humble pride, 
I untwist motives of arcane intent 
to sing ancestral spell of grim insight 
when I relax in Pegasus Cafe 
while I contemplate the mystery of truth. 

Because I map the edge of Spider Wood 
where the Raven Witch transforms her star soul 
into green glowing skeleton of glass, 
I hold her hand as we walk signless road 
toward new City of Opportunity 
if I contemplate the mystery of fate. 

We journey to the edge of Spider Wood 
where the Raven Witch gives me diamond heart 
that hatches from the cosmic god-eyed egg 
which spirals into galaxies of worlds 
where we make love with consciousness of faith 
so I contemplate the mystery of life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment