Saturday, November 25, 2023

Code Of The Mirror Eye

Code Of The Mirror Eye
© Surazeus
2023 11 25

While angels of the Empty sing on high, 
exposing evil thoughts our hearts would hide, 
I follow blue horse of the singing rain 
who guides me to lost grove of apple trees 
where Owl of Wisdom on black twisted branch 
wants to teach me code of the mirror eye. 

When two nations fight over the Blue Sky, 
claiming divine right of the falling star 
to fountain of the flying horse on the hill, 
I carry children from bomb-blasted homes 
to hide in garden of Zarathium 
where I teach them code of the mirror eye. 

Together in old church we question why 
the wealthy strong exploit the hungry weak 
in endless fight over whose God is real 
as if we are but puppets of His will 
till we revolt against their psychic bill 
with riddles from code of the mirror eye. 

Alone by fairy pool of faith I spy 
in windy Glen Brittle at flash of dawn 
silver-eyed goddess of the apple tree 
who teaches me secret of second birth, 
so I tour small towns of America 
to preach arcane code of the mirror eye. 

My grandfather teaches me how to fly 
metal-winged airplane that Icarus built 
so I explore the world beyond the world 
to find the Craftsman who molds dream Ideas, 
but all I see are atoms in the void 
that incarnate code of the mirror eye. 

Lost in bleak wilderness of the mad spy, 
who discovers Runes in the Odin Well, 
I follow eerie singing of the girl 
whose eyes channel mystery of Avalon 
to find Anne Bradstreet in dark misty woods 
translating star code of the mirror eye. 

Trembling with joy when star goddess is nigh, 
face glowing brighter than full midnight moon, 
I open my heart to spell of the Tenth Muse 
lately sprung from vale of America 
who fills me with holy spirit of love 
so I perceive code of the mirror eye. 

While angels of the White Whole sing on high, 
revealing noble thoughts our hearts express, 
I play forgotten lyre of Mercury 
while Anne recites lost tales of Avalon, 
so I build Eden in Zarathium 
based on sacred code of the mirror eye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment