Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Eye Of The Magic Ring

Eye Of The Magic Ring
© Surazeus
2023 11 22

The silver bullet of the vampire clown, 
forged by blind smith in garish cave of dreams, 
deprograms melon of the august king 
who rides Death Limousine in Devil Town 
to redefine conceptual code of seems 
which radiates from eye of the magic ring. 

When noble king on winged white horse is shot 
by smirking angel born in Sainte-Baume cave, 
collapsing in warm arms of Melusine, 
the grim detective searches Camelot 
for laughing skull of Hamlet who can save 
bombastic riddle of her time machine. 

Yet Moses, leading Children of the Crow 
through maze of barbed wire to the Holy Land, 
strikes the Stone of Scone with Wand of Zambor 
so, after Melusine performs her show 
by making faces disappear by hand, 
water flows from Fountain of the Flying Horse. 

My eyes are blinded by glamor of fame 
worn by the famous idol with no face 
who on stage of the flat-top pyramid 
performs as Priestess of Love whose star name 
illuminates bones of my secret place 
when I measure faith with its reference grid. 

After I steal jeweled Ring of Honesty 
from hand of young assassinated king 
to claim my bloodline right to rule the Earth, 
I dance with graceful lust of ecstasy 
in sacred ritual of the demon wing 
when Ishtar shows me secret of rebirth. 

For that is how I find the Holy Grail 
hidden safe in womb of the global queen 
who generates new bodies for my soul, 
so with their ambition I countervail 
currents that would disrupt the royal scene 
because I refuse to play that fake role. 

With each incarnation as castle king 
to embody immortal soul of genes 
I am Jesus Christus reborn to reign 
as temporary savior who can sing 
in movies projected on silver screens 
from Arthur to Albert through Charlemagne. 

They may assassinate King of the World 
with silver bullet of the vampire clown 
in vain attempt to maintain monarchy, 
but with first coming of the cosmic herald, 
who mints magic ring from the royal crown, 
we nurture progress of democracy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment