Saturday, August 12, 2023

Undone Office Drones

Undone Office Drones
© Surazeus
2023 08 12

Absurdity of love we share awake 
confounds reluctance of the pristine fake, 
too pretty for the person I love most 
who haunts me with sad absence of their ghost 
more awesome than high surfing on dream waves 
to dance with shamans in dark ocean caves. 

My heart escapes electric jar of lies 
on bat wings borrowed from eccentric spies 
who research native languages we speak 
far out of sync with the arrogant freak 
who strides across the waste land in black robe 
to map conceptual truths that weave our globe. 

I fold my sorrows in paper airplanes 
that land in fields of primal trichomanes 
which sparks awake ancestral memories 
when I was lizard tracking honey bees 
to find grand tree of wisdom on the hill 
from which I brew sweet nectar of free will. 

Still trapped in kitchen space of my small life 
I would perform role of the perfect wife 
except demonic power of insight 
blinds me with timeless visions of pure light 
so I foretell events that might occur 
when World Goddess guides the lost voyageur. 

Endowed by the meteor flash with power 
to see the past while hiding in glass tower, 
I prophesy rise of the global queen 
who channels spirit of blind Melusine 
when she appears before gold city gates 
with strange machine that calculates our fates. 

With voice of thunder in the cloudless sky 
who preaches new salvation of the why 
mad refugees of war on signless road 
meditate before billion-year-old toad 
who reigns on mushroom of the laughing raven 
in shattered ruins of bomb-blasted Heaven. 

So with mute crowd of undone office drones 
I trudge across fog-shrouded bridge of bones 
where Phoebus, perched on taut suspension wire, 
plays harp to direct our Tellurian choir 
sing hymns that bind world nations in one mind 
based on ontology Ishtar designed. 

When undone office drones by dried-out well 
start revolution on highway to Hell, 
the oldest woman in the world reveals 
how Lucifer maintains court of appeals 
so little people of the world can fight 
for justice as our inalienable right. 


No comments:

Post a Comment