Thursday, August 3, 2023

How I Should Live

How I Should Live
© Surazeus
2023 08 03

Each day I ask myself how I should live 
in flow-change of this godless universe 
where I maintain balance of aggressive force 
so I can create rather than destroy 
structures that compose matrix of this world 
as I channel energy through my words. 

Hard rains that always fall on rumbling cars 
pound anguish of despair into my heart 
that terrified men bully other men 
through fierce intention to kill or be killed 
which shatters spirits of the innocent 
who struggle to survive indifferent Nature. 

Down endless cement stairs of fortitude 
I descend into dark underworld maze 
that forms foundation of our world empire 
where angry men with guns wander in gangs 
sent by the banker in computer tower 
to exploit labor of weak hungry men. 

Standing on twelve-foot high brick pyramid, 
the bull-man wearing armor and horned helmet 
slowly swings double-bladed labyr ax 
while watching chained men haul wagons of bricks 
to construct grand temple with feasting hall 
for God who lounges on silk-pillowed couch. 

Concept of God that theologians clutch at 
presents ideal leader of the nation 
who manages government of the state 
to ensure justice and freedom for all 
who work together to produce good food 
in contrast to tyrants who enslave men. 

Presenting Jesus as the noble leader 
willing to die for people he protects, 
preachers extol his loving character 
as model of king they should emulate 
who cherishes each individual soul 
and helps each person achieve their true goal. 

Because no God exists in divine form 
mortal men with intelligence and strength 
to organize men who protect the weak 
must embody values God represents 
to enforce bold justice of civil rights 
so everyone can live through Liberty. 

To live in godless universe of force 
I study nature of physical forms 
to employ process of cause and effect 
so I can create rather than destroy 
as I perform role of creative love 
till death disperses me to nothingness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment