Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Global Psychic Chart

Global Psychic Chart
© Surazeus
2023 08 01

Red glow of sunset on trunks of ghost trees 
reveals no mystery I can ascertain 
except audacity of mordant breeze 
to prove sardonic wisdom of the rain 
we must accept if we would win award 
for opposing tyranny of the Lord. 

Redundant flow of ardent honesty 
exposes transient thought my brain conceals, 
distorting justice based on travesty 
that we earn right to live with turning wheels 
to blaze new highway to the Promised Land 
where I explore vast maze of Samarkand. 

Alone on mountain peak with angel wings 
I seek my soul in misty Gui Lin range, 
enchanted by song the Peach Fairy sings 
whose vision teaches me strict art of change 
when I fight demon of greed in my mind 
to organize commune our hearts designed. 

When sunlight glitters white on mountain peak 
with voice of cold wind piercing my sad heart 
I must invent weird wisdom I would seek 
as I compose new global psychic chart 
that merges world religions in one faith 
to venerate love of the cosmic wraith. 

Yet when I pray in dark night of the soul 
for God to heal my child who cries in pain 
I hear no voice of comfort in my role 
as mother tearless by her grave in rain 
since light of joy burned to fear in her eyes, 
and I stare at nothing in empty skies. 

Hunched over broken desk by window frame, 
awake with vision of transcendent truth, 
I write tales about fairies with no name 
who like to assist the messiah sleuth 
who investigates true nature of things 
in quest to find twenty magic rings. 

We feast in fire-lit hall of Zathamar 
where Taliesin strums lost harp of David 
to wait second coming of Annatar 
as Lord of Gifts who deceives us with greed 
for I am destined to play Lucifer 
who frees Earth from the tyrant Jupiter. 

As Wizard of Words on Mount Damavand 
in love with Anahita, Water Maid, 
I twirl diamond-tipped Zamborian wand 
to battle Death in the video arcade 
through slow painful fall of America 
that we replace with state of Onatah. 


No comments:

Post a Comment