Thursday, August 17, 2023

Secret Shadow Of Your Soul

Secret Shadow Of Your Soul
© Surazeus
2023 08 17

When I break the mirror of my vast heart 
I find the secret shadow of your soul 
so I cry out to Glow Cloud in the sky 
to help me map my journey on star chart 
that gives new meaning to my social role 
which I leave behind to puzzle the why. 

I try to gather your soul in my hands 
after you fall from intransigent star 
but you spread wings of arrogant respect 
and soar away across the roadless lands 
though I advise you not to stray too far 
since we must navigate cause and effect. 

In quest to balance reason and desire, 
by harnessing passion with moral rules, 
I project weird vision of my free will 
designed as metaphor for global choir 
which integrates our individual roles 
in social harmony our dreams fulfill. 

I feel your spirit in the Everywhere 
as wind that whispers secrets I transcribe 
in psychic formulas explaining how 
our bodies generate with loving care 
new conscious souls to energize our tribe 
who sing together in Forever Now. 

My fears blaze trails across the wilderness 
to fence my savage lust with cool respect 
through empathy for feelings of each soul 
so I name roads with signs of happiness 
that help me comprehend in retrospect 
events I witness while on dream patrol. 

Each word I speak seems to debilitate 
world view my mind projects as common sense 
to bolster vision of my will as truth 
because my prayers cannot exhilarate 
mocking demons who dance on broken fence 
of global state built by messiah sleuth. 

With each new failed attempt to juxtapose 
patriotic seer against treasonous clown 
I understand contrast between their ways 
when they treat human beings in civic shows 
as friends who work to build their vital town 
or slaves they exploit for wealth they appraise. 

With searing pain my broken heart absorbs 
my soul grows stronger on proverbs of faith 
that program how I function on world stage 
when my hands manipulate psychic orbs 
through apotheosis as cosmic wraith 
so I record our world war on blank page. 


No comments:

Post a Comment