Thursday, August 24, 2023

Liberty Of Selfless Love

Liberty Of Selfless Love
© Surazeus
2023 08 24

Lounging in lush garden by the plum tree, 
suffused with rippling waves of summer heat, 
sad-eyed boy gazes at delicate leaves 
that flutter in soft breeze of timeless faith 
and ponders music in sweet tweets of birds 
that echo deep in hollow of his heart. 

Poets think they are prophets of the heart, 
searching rotten woods for lost ancient truths 
that would shine holy light of great insight 
to endow on earnest readers of faith 
amazing revelation through their spells 
which applies salvation to the people. 

I should cease irritable reaching out 
for uncertainties, mysteries, and doubts 
that blind my eyes to beauty of this world 
so I can attain freedom to extend 
sensual compassion for existing things 
till I become one with spirit of being. 

No longer shall I care what others think 
about valued quality of my being 
when I free myself from need to be loved 
so I can love everyone in the world 
with endless flowing fountain of pure joy 
that nurtures beauty of this broken world. 

I only know emotions of my mind 
that vibrate from intense core of my soul 
so I choose to glow through unselfish love 
based on negative capability 
to radiate compassion for every soul 
who struggles to survive pain of this world. 

I speak no prophecies of unknown truth 
when I express insights my mind designs, 
for every concept human minds devise 
persist in hidden nature of our souls, 
unnoticed till we gaze in dark abyss 
through revelation of beautiful songs. 

Trapped in social drama of fierce desire, 
I walk outside closed gates of paradise 
and travel signless roads to Anywhere, 
lost in stark wilderness of hungry hope, 
till I gain liberty of selfless love 
to savor beauty I see in this world. 

Thus timeless prophecies of poems I write 
pertain to no one else alive on Earth, 
so I taste divine spirit of all things 
in pungent juice of this plum I consume, 
for someday ancient spirit of this Earth 
will consume divine spirit of my heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment