Sunday, August 6, 2023

Riddles Of The Chart

Riddles Of The Chart
© Surazeus
2023 08 06

If I try not to fall out of the sky 
I might become the angel who knows why 
Death never leaves bloody footprints in snow, 
yet still I sense stark shadow of her show 
revealing fierce aggression of my heart 
which I control through riddles of the chart. 

Encased in fluid furnace of my mind 
hot core-fire of the galaxy, refined 
by dreams strange children leave on cavern walls 
with hand-prints shocking as thought waterfalls, 
radiates from problematic innocence 
encoded through riddles of arrogance. 

Though empty house is heavy with my fear 
each beam of sunlight channeled by the gear 
sedates my timeless value with changed hands, 
awake with revelation on dream sands 
that shift across nations with surging tides, 
reckless enough to mirror social vibes. 

Somewhere in outer ether of our play 
I see you kneel before the void and pray 
for truth contained in gift box anger stole 
from the sad girl who wants to play the role 
of clever jester on roof of the church 
shouting riddles at demon in the birch. 

Because clear water sings across the rock 
I turn surprised at clicking of the lock, 
reluctant to reveal the human truth 
your smile extends to veil my money booth, 
yet still I harp on riddles we exchange 
for principle of silence you find strange. 

Among soul lanterns shining in the room 
where angels sleep to weave conceptual gloom 
I treasure grief in turning wheel of fate 
with vote against their paragon of hate 
who wanders blind in undetermined fog 
to buy wisdom from the dream catalog. 

Immaculate danger of flowered hills 
explains proud secret of old sparkling rills 
that water gardens where wild children run 
under careful watch of the Spider Sun 
whose billion eyes invent each newborn soul 
who channels conscious mind of the White Whole. 

Still chimes of freedom ring across the land 
where scared people lend each other a hand 
to build from ruins of America 
new all-inclusive state of Onatah 
which only exists in dream of my heart 
yet blooms more real from riddles of the chart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment