Monday, August 7, 2023

If Time Goes Weird

If Time Goes Weird
© Surazeus
2023 08 07

If time goes weird at flashing of the rain 
when my soul resurrects from brutal pain 
I breast cold darkness with aggressive force, 
breaching paradise walls to change my course 
against dire fate determined by blind god 
who slouches in sea cave with mask of fraud. 

On helpless wings of flapping nonchalance, 
to which my cries elicit no response, 
I search the world for scattered body parts 
in secret vales not marked on any charts 
till I assemble puzzle of my mind 
from global world view Osiris designed. 

Yet none will lead me from Plutonian caves 
during renaissance of wild ocean waves 
to humble churches lost in misty swamps 
where hornless demons sing as Bacchus stomps 
in wicked harmony with hurricanes 
when angry slaves at last break legal chains. 

Because I hear scream of the butterfly 
who leads me soaring in the starless sky 
I search for home on Brickleberry Ridge 
but wander lost on evolution bridge 
to study how I transformed into me 
through ideal patterns of the psychic key. 

With integration of my tangled thoughts 
which I unravel through neurotic knots 
I calculate cost of religious schemes 
to misinterpret prophecy of dreams 
encased on marble idols in grand hall 
which I find hidden by the waterfall. 

Brain soaked in psychedelic juice of love 
that drenches me from glowing clouds above, 
I join war refugees in huge parade 
to confront Jesus behind barricade 
where he aims rifle at my fragile skull 
when I ride into town on noble bull. 

Yet savior of mankind with magic wand 
strikes hard my head to break the social bond 
connecting me to people of my tribe 
who treasure me as their sacred dream scribe, 
so I breathe deep ethereal soul of truth 
to prove my status as messiah sleuth. 

For I fight demons who possess weak minds 
with clueless riddle of desire that blinds 
enormous god on golden throne of power 
who falls defeated by the honey flower 
which blooms from fractured skull of Sisyphus 
since I alone create my happiness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment