Saturday, August 5, 2023

How Humans Live Free

How Humans Live Free
© Surazeus
2023 08 05

In the bright morning of eternity 
I stand before the mirror of my face 
and contemplate flow of maternity 
as my ancestors come to each strange place 
and talk about how the Earth spins alone 
in the void of stars where we must atone. 

On the white sand shore of the timeless sea 
I walk in pale rose twilight of despair 
to laugh with joy at how humans live free 
confined within our singing sphere of air 
for I am my brain woven from white flame 
who sings weird secret of my public name. 

If God is real above our tiny globe, 
immense with loneliness of the wild cloud, 
then conscious passion of my psychic probe 
radiates in harmony with the world crowd 
who tell each other tales of life and death 
without unstable laughter of the breath. 

I dedicate this moment of insight 
to shadow of my soul in mirror eye 
who walks crowded city streets in moonlight 
to understand dream code of the blue sky 
which shines in raindrop on my blushing cheek 
as I ask each lost stranger what they seek. 

I float in starless waters of blind sleep 
to shine with wisdom of the long-dead god 
who whistles in dreamless void of the deep 
where seeds of love sprout from the fertile sod 
till I follow horses to far-off hills 
where daughter of the human-faced owl trills. 

While I ascend from darkness of the mind 
to open doors for homes on signless roads 
I forge dream key from theory I designed 
as humming shadow of old mushroom toads 
while robins in pear trees chirp three clear tones 
that wake brain serpents from frail garden stones. 

Since I evolved to angel from lake fish 
I step from mirror of my god-mask face 
to program concept of the cosmic wish 
I wield to conjure divine state of grace 
till every temple crumbles into sand 
and my body becomes dream of the land. 

Like all my fathers who once lived on Earth 
before me in the spinning of its dream 
I gesture my hands to analyze worth 
that I can measure from the mountain stream 
which flows from pumping of my hungry heart 
in patterns I map on my global chart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment