Sunday, August 6, 2023

Scream Of The Butterfly

Scream Of The Butterfly
© Surazeus
2023 08 06

I can still hear scream of the butterfly 
after four hundred million years of dream 
swimming upward from hydrothermal vents 
to crawl fresh-water rivers of desire 
then rise from lake of dreams at dawn of hope 
and climb huge apple tree toward the red moon. 

I would translate scream of the butterfly 
to clever riddles of the snarky priest 
who prances on the flat-top pyramid 
to entertain First Mother of Mankind 
when she invents religion to inspire 
bonds of fellowship at our tribal feast. 

I shiver at scream of the butterfly 
that opens third eye of my divine brain 
to dream creation of the universe 
how the first flash flares forth from the big bang 
to spiral into galaxies of suns 
that nurture worlds teeming with conscious brains. 

I hum spell with scream of the butterfly 
to harmonize electric coils of thoughts 
that vibrate souls in tune with honest love 
at surging undulation of brain waves 
radiant with atomic coils of truth 
till I laugh at absurdity of life. 

I live long with scream of the butterfly 
reflecting nameless face of cosmic mind 
who watches me from hundred billion eyes 
when Sun Spider Goddess wakes in my brain 
so I feel every conscious soul alive 
on every planet in our universe. 

I go mad from scream of the butterfly 
that echoes loud from voices of the dead 
who haunt me with stark absence of their souls 
because I channel anguish of their hearts 
through words of monologues that I proclaim 
in crowded Theater of the Absurd. 

I grow wise with scream of the butterfly 
that radiates from glass television screen 
through spiraling eyes of the Buddha Toad 
who chants eternal hum of cosmic thought 
while tripping on her scarlet mushroom throne 
at one with spirit of our universe 

I am one with scream of the butterfly 
who speaks through each persona I design 
with arcane riddles of the Oracle 
since Sibyl walks the Rainbow Bridge of Faith 
to lead our lost tribe to the Promised Land 
where Phoebus lives on Brickleberry Ridge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment