Tuesday, September 26, 2023

World Of Changing Things

World Of Changing Things
© Surazeus
2023 09 26

Alienated from this world of solid things, 
I float on lambent breath of hungry trees 
through iridescent thoughts of angel wings 
that waft conceptual body on slow breeze 
of jeweled pulsing from atomic eyes 
till I tumble wingless from klaxon skies. 

Attentive to perceive conceptual spark 
that radiates from core of essential state, 
I howl harmonious trill from divine quark 
that wakes inside my brain to navigate 
confusing landscape in vast city maze 
through which I must evolve to the next phase. 

Archaic torso of Apollo veils 
immortal soul of genes I incarnate 
as I ascend psychological scales 
to find God glowing with celestial weight 
in singing skull of Orpheus, supreme 
with polytropic tricks in the quest meme. 

Awake with polyvalent attitude, 
which complicates my social character 
with ever-shifting mask in clever mood, 
I strut on global stage as Lucifer 
who brings light of salvation to the lost, 
holy survivors of the holocaust. 

Articulate with world of changing things, 
I organize perceptions in neat rows 
to categorize ideas through rings 
of language coding concepts for stage shows 
where humans struggle with conceptual gods, 
hoping in vain to overcome all odds. 

Adaptive measures to evade mute death 
prove helpful well enough to survive now, 
so I relax and meditate with breath 
that inspires my heart to comprehend how 
I can maintain food-production machine 
through empire ruled by sons of Melusine. 

Authentic spirit of the Warrior Woke, 
which motivates my quest to share the Grail, 
guides my journey to garden of the oak 
where seven ravens worship the White Whale 
whose beauty embodies the cosmic soul 
that spirals from God Eye of the White Whole. 

Auspicious portents dreamed by oracles, 
who walk barefoot on highways of swift cars, 
reveals our souls are sparked by chemicals 
through mental engines of atoms from stars 
that cause our conscious minds to glow with love 
in cosmic vision of the ocean cave. 


No comments:

Post a Comment