Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Essential Force Of Life

Essential Force Of Life
© Surazeus
2023 09 05

As weight of time shifts through my ardent soul 
I touch conceptual light of candle flame 
to sense essential force of life in Earth 
that gives me strength to touch the edge of time 
where I pretend my body is more real 
than idol of my being your mind perceives. 

One with Celestial Body of mankind, 
I dance with ecstasy on windless plain, 
for demon pulsing in my sentient brain 
knows all other conscious demons on Earth 
who seek to overcome despair with mirth 
since at death nothing remains of the mind. 

I would follow wise seer inside my heart 
who never will declare finalities, 
for we shall wander signless roads of truth 
to find secret knowledge about ourselves 
so we know our strong capabilities 
and limits that focus our energies. 

Created into changing body form, 
I fall from Realm of Ideas to live 
contained in structure of this skeleton 
which I will animate with every choice 
that I express in actions of my words 
defining how I perform unique role. 

Soul light that glows inside my shell of flesh 
expands from White Whole of the Universe 
as atoms flashing matrix of this Earth 
for I am emanation of God Mind 
that radiates from its spinning iron core 
as Mother Sun perceives life through my brain. 

When I appear as man-god from the abyss 
as demon alien to my primal self, 
born from light before first flash of creation, 
I name myself First Father of Mankind 
as I sit firm on pyramid of skulls, 
wise prophet who can see how he will die. 

Long lion-fur cape blowing in sea wind, 
Zarathus reigns on pyramid of skulls, 
holding brass scepter and emerald sphere, 
then opens his mouth to speak words of wisdom 
which scribes compose on leather parchment scrolls 
for all mankind to read ten thousand years. 

But all his words of wisdom are now lost, 
destroyed by flames of meaningless despair 
when noble warriors of the desert waste 
burned down great Library of Alexandria, 
so no one knows what wise Zarathus taught, 
for all his prophecies have been fulfilled. 


No comments:

Post a Comment