Tuesday, September 19, 2023

World Light Is Broken

World Light Is Broken
© Surazeus
2023 09 19

Because world light is broken in September 
that man who drinks the ocean with his eyes 
decides he is no tree who could remember 
how the wingless angel conquers blue skies 
so I will choose the space-time of my death 
with arrogant faith of my songless breath. 

If I decide to feed daemonic soul 
that writhes inside my heart of tangled dreams 
with wild electric wires of diamond coal 
I might reveal soft laughter of hill streams 
with riddles that explain why humans die 
in floating shimmer of the cosmic eye. 

On hill of Gethsemane at midnight 
I paint my face with moonlit stripes of blood 
then drink sweet wine that must distort the right 
to writhe with ecstasy of blooming mud 
as I attempt to fly on tattered wings 
above vast maze of myths where no one sings. 

This soul-weird nectar Dionysus brews 
reveals the golden path of my world reign 
when I explore night garden with false clues 
that prove I cannot choose to play insane 
in grove of apple trees where stars divide 
scenes of our lives with humbleness of pride. 

If I neglect ethereal life of faith 
in order to consume sweet fruit of love 
time would spin beauty of our world mind-wraith 
to shadows frail as glow clouds high above 
while we consume our sorrows from parched soil 
which we produce with bleeding hands of toil. 

Though I walk wingless in lush garden cage, 
I breathe angelic meter of star song 
to master wild spontaneous spells of rage 
while guiding fierce attack of the mad throng 
in revolution against faceless god 
whose silver blood reveals his psychic fraud. 

Reborn in fragile form as Lucifer, 
bloated body seething with chemicals, 
I practice martial arts with Jupiter 
to wow the crowd with splendid spectacles 
when I tame cruel dragon of star-red sea 
in fight to ensure equal liberty. 

The magic lantern on the harp-taut bridge 
reveals weird knowledge of evil and good 
with movie camera of time when we pledge 
to find our lonely ghost in ancient wood 
where the Golden Boy with wings of desire 
directs holy hymns of the earthly choir. 


No comments:

Post a Comment