Sunday, September 17, 2023

White Whale Of Death

White Whale Of Death
© Surazeus
2023 09 17

When I interrogate my inner self 
to discover secret of who I Am, 
hoping to find I create my true soul 
from my primal mind who fell into being, 
I will invent new self I want to find 
based on interpretation of my thoughts. 

As I wake up from dream each glowing dawn 
I reinvent weird story of my life 
by sorting through scenes of lost memories 
that replay state of my performing role, 
and through analysis of my intent 
define the character fame should record. 

When I interpret behavior of mine 
through imposition of conceptual scheme 
that glorifies how my actions cause good, 
I model persona as mask I wear 
when I perform my role on stage of life 
with active passion of my Inner God. 

With Nemesis, wise goddess of our fate, 
I base on flat-top pyramid of power 
primal project of my daemonic heart 
to make every nation on spinning Earth 
safe for bold justice of democracy 
where every person lives through liberty. 

Fear of his wrath, expressed by God of Truth 
to impose righteous behavior on Mankind, 
should not play role enforcing peace on Earth, 
for every person awake in world dream 
finds reason to create and not destroy 
from love as key to motivate our life. 

I reject fierce Jehovah Jupiter 
as God of Wrath on Judgment Throne of Law, 
though that is how millions of mortal kings 
established rule of tyranny as right 
ten thousand years of civil rise and fall 
to program humans with obedience. 

With every mortal man who played God King 
we humans programmed in national myths 
how we expect humans to rule our states, 
so God as textual character in tales 
embodies every man who ruled as king, 
till humanity transcends need for God. 

With leaves of grass in my hand I defy 
vindictive God of Job who rules with wrath, 
so instead of hunting Leviathan 
to slay White Whale of Death who haunts our seas, 
I wander signless road of Everywhere 
and preach we play God of our memories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment