Saturday, September 2, 2023

Mystery Of Conscious Death

Mystery Of Conscious Death
© Surazeus
2023 09 02

With mad obsession of the laughing flute 
I prance on vast stage of world theater 
to portray psychic agony of truth 
that we suppress with passion to transform 
demonic energy of conscious hope 
which fuels aggressive play evading death. 

Awake on time-shifting theater stage, 
my eyes behold weird drama humans play 
weaving bodies from passionate romance 
in fluttering fabric of soul-winged flesh 
as we incarnate children from our dreams 
who embody our program to succeed. 

Each time I step over threshold of faith 
and leap into dark void of nothingness 
my heart invents from paralyzing hope 
bold purpose with meaning my dreams design 
to organize actions of molding hands 
so we build empire from cathedral stone. 

Transformed from fragile mortal shell of flesh 
by undulating beacons of desire 
through vibrant waves of fertile honesty, 
I transform into new messiah sleuth 
to radiate divine energy of love 
as I float over children of the Earth. 

Conceptual demon of our primal soul 
that spirals from oval gyre of god mind 
beams pulsing waves of atoms in taut threads 
that spool vast matrix of our conscious brains 
in surging ocean tides of hungry lust 
so my body channels the cosmic herald. 

Ten thousand hungry demons from abyss 
of hollow hearts that buzz with angry love 
stream flashing spirals in galaxies of souls 
to swerve from programmed path of mindless fear 
and swirl compact in planet we call Earth 
that drives us to emerge from songless seas. 

On wingless horror of mind-buzzing ache 
I rise from sea of dreams at dawn of time, 
contained in limit of this mortal flesh 
as incarnation of the cosmic herald 
so I proclaim new order of the world 
united in one state of fractious tribes. 

As tides of social change that flood the Earth 
ebb from high passion of transforming pain 
my body glows with pleasure of weird song 
that beams in words I carve on temple walls 
then, silent under apple tree of knowledge, 
I contemplate mystery of conscious death. 


No comments:

Post a Comment