Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Sinister Beauty Of Life

Sinister Beauty Of Life
© Surazeus
2023 09 26

One sip of wine, brewed from sorrow of time, 
expands my mind with fireworks of desire 
to savor sinister beauty of life, 
portentous with menacing honesty 
of macabre splendor through serenity 
based on tranquil spaciousness of respect. 

With stiff fingers grasping at truth, I climb 
cathedral balcony to join the choir 
of angels hymning about strength from strife 
we gain through flash of bold apostasy, 
masked as truth of divine insanity 
designed by faith of the world architect. 

Once I realize we evolve from sea slime, 
I climb windy height of cathedral spire 
from which I can see island where my wife 
waits for me while I map my odyssey 
to record story of humanity 
in holy scriptures for my private sect. 

Employed by Saturn as his jesting mime 
to encode terrible truths through satire, 
I expose beauty with conceptual knife 
to measure wisdom through geodesy 
with strict performance of urbanity 
when I marry goddess I would protect. 

With Dionysus by the oil-streaked stream, 
where demon spawned from aeromantic spore 
rides into Heaven on royal giraffe, 
I study nature of soul potency 
for fools who seek fame based on vanity 
because they sign Saturnian contract. 

Sipping ginger mocha with minty cream, 
I search for faceless ghost in kitchen door 
who wants to give me diamond wizard staff 
which I could use to claim my agency 
when I build virtual world of fantasy 
to replace Earth with surreal artifact. 

Designing from scratch new world order scheme 
based on tale of the wise philosopher, 
I organize words on conceptual graph 
to emphasize religious ardency 
that fuels quest of my atheist argosy 
when I build belief on established fact. 

I never want to wake up from this dream 
where I perform role of sly Lucifer 
singing ballads that spark the knowing laugh 
since I encode truth through astrology 
to analyze gears of the galaxy, 
then eat lunch after I finish my act. 


No comments:

Post a Comment