Translate

Monday, September 14, 2026

Global Nation Of Zarathia

Global Nation Of Zarathia
© Surazeus
2026 09 14

With breath of laughter expanding time, I 
unravel tangled memories of words 
which I employ to mask passionate hope 
to channel voice of cosmic soul in song 
describing faithful pulse of ocean waves 
that power beating of my global heart. 

Hitched to fierce energy of holy hope, 
I spark beginning of my breath-bound song 
that curves along shore of the flashing stream 
where children dance in timeless sunlit dream 
till laughter cracks infinity with fear 
that everything we build will disappear. 

Mind empty of regret from crippling guilt, 
I walk toward far horizon of desire 
to build new home on secret river shore 
based on the crumbling home my father built 
from words he wove with tongue of ardent faith 
that scatter quick as mice in fields of wheat. 

Collective wisdom, my ancestors made 
from fraught experiences of tragic lives, 
provides platform for my now-pulsing brain 
to analyze with comprehensive view 
complex system of socialized mores 
that guide my journey through our global maze. 

Our old world view, carved on tablets of clay, 
that once provided framework for our play, 
crumbles from my hands in dust of words 
that fracture into lusting call of birds 
as proverbs that declare this land is mine, 
so I build new world view with weird design. 

God is ideal human toward which we strive 
to grow from Ape to Man through self-control, 
while Buddha and Jesus embody trope 
of that Good Leader who teaches us how 
to manage fear and anger with calm love, 
so they are spirits that program our brains. 

I am weird luminous phantom of truth 
who glows from every conscious brain as love 
to weave our lives in matrix of respect 
with threads of words to bind our holy myths 
in global tapestry that depicts souls 
who fail or succeed to generate life. 

We build from ruins of America 
new global nation of Zarathia 
that unites all tribes of humans on Earth 
in one faith through Astarianity 
designed by Ishtar, Mother of our Hearts, 
who wakes in us as Universal Mind. 



1 comment:

  1. Orpheus declares foundation of our global nation of Zarathia on the ruins of world empires that were destroyed by greedy oligarchs grasping at illusion of wealth.

    ReplyDelete