Thursday, August 31, 2023

Nightmare Of State Pride

Nightmare Of State Pride
© Surazeus
2023 08 31

However soft the laughter of red rain 
sad children steal books from the hungry king 
who smashes trains with the Hammer of Thor. 
Blind angels drink wine to deaden the pain 
each time the prettiest girl with no ring 
shouts your secret name from the broken door. 

Whichever hawk descends on spiral thought 
still finds the messenger who never writes 
fairy tales disguised as world holy scripture. 
Old smiling statue of the savior, sought 
by worshippers engaged in profane rites, 
presides over disastrous new world order. 

To think about how computers program 
human brains to believe beautiful lies 
requires we ride the nightmare of state pride. 
From holy grail we drink blood of the lamb 
purloined from Jesus by arrogant spies 
obsessed with dramas about patricide. 

While I slouch toward Bethlehem to be born 
from Weeping Virgin on the pyramid, 
we reconcile good and the means of good. 
With spent vision of the times I now scorn 
I sanctify lie of the psychic grid 
through will to deception in Raven Wood. 

Though the good weep tears to obtain state power, 
the powerful sell goodness to the poor 
while I wander by deep ocean of death. 
The foolish gaze in wonder at the sweet flower 
but the wise wonder what love is good for 
while I transform into God with each breath. 

Sublime repression of daemonic soul 
will energize my project to compose 
new mind ontology of cosmic truth. 
I wake as Saturn fallen from my role 
as global prophet of theater shows 
where crowds watch tale of the messiah sleuth. 

When I gain knowledge from the Tree of Life 
by eating forbidden fruit of her heart, 
Ishtar transforms me to God with her kiss. 
With Goddess of Wisdom as my sweet wife 
I map world history on global time chart 
since Earth first spiraled from the dream abyss. 

I almost think I understand the why 
as I glimpse face of wisdom in the light 
that beams from emptiness of everything. 
The wingless angel who attempts to fly 
falls into garden of the anchorite 
who gives him lyre of Mercury to sing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment